Recycle collection is provided every 2 weeks (on Thursdays)
- We provide all customers with 1 - 95 gallon wheeled recycle can (blue in color)
- All items go into the container loose and mixed together (this is called single stream)
- If you fill up the recycle can, you can utilize a another type of bag/can for the excess recycling and place it next to the recycle can on collection day.
- Please bag shredded paper/documents before placing in the recycle can
(This should be the only thing bagged in the recycle can)
- Place any large cardboard boxes that do not fit in the recycle can, next to it for collection.
- Their is no limit to the amount of recyclable items that can be put out for collection.
- You do not have to remove labels or wash out bottles/containers prior to putting them in the recycle can. If you want to wash them out, it will help reduce odors and keep the recycle can clean
- See "Recycle Do's & Don'ts" for a list of recyclable items
Forgot when your recycle collection dates are? Click "Collection Schedule" tab for information
P.O Box 7001
Talleyville, DE 19803
Email us at: